2021 Toyota 4Runner Interior
The Toyota 4Runner is as comfortable and spacious on the inside as it is on the outside, and you can see for yourself with Shottenkirk Toyota of Quincy. Take a tour of the Toyota 4Runner with us, and visit our dealership to get a closer look inside this luxurious SUV for a test drive. Check out the comfort and technology features of the Toyota 4Runner, and see how you can drive through Hannibal, MO in comfort.
Toyota 4Runner Interior Dimensions
When you load up the Toyota 4Runner for your Keokuk, IA vacations or carpool drives, you won’t have to worry about everyone feeling cramped. The Toyota 4Runner comfortably seats up to five passengers, but you can choose an optional third row for seating of up to seven passengers. Here are the interior dimensions for the Toyota 4Runner:
- Headroom (1st/2nd/3rd row): 39.3 / 38.6 / 34.3 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd/3rd row): 57.8 / 57.8 / 57.7 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd/3rd row): 56.5 / 55.7 / 43.3 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd/3rd row): 41.7 / 32.9 / 29.3 inches
- Maximum Cargo Volume: 89.7 cubic feet
Toyota 4Runner Interior Features
What else does the Toyota 4Runner offer besides ample space? The 2021 model is equipped with the latest in comfort and technology features to keep everyone relaxed and entertained on La Grange, MO drives both long and short. Some of the key interior features of the Toyota 4Runner include:
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel
- 10 cup holders
- Cargo-area 120V 100W/400W AC power outlet
- Backup camera with projected lines
- Power rear liftgate window equipped with auto up/down and UV protection
- Voice recognition and Siri® Eyes Free
- Bluetooth® streaming and phonebook access
- Scout® GPS Link compatibility
- Optitron instrumentation for easy-to-see gauges in daylight or night
- 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support
- 40/20/40 split reclining fold-flat 2nd-row seats
- Active front headrests (which adjust slightly to reduce neck injury in a collision)
- Infotainment system with a 6.1-inch high-resolution touchscreen display
- HD Radio™ and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
The above features come standard with every Toyota 4Runner, but if you want to upgrade to even more luxurious interior features, you can experience some of the following features:
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Sliding rear cargo deck with under-floor storage compartment
- Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio with Integrated Navigation and Entune™ App Suite
- JBL® GreenEdge™ 15-speaker sound system with subwoofer
- SofTex® or perforated leather seats
- Heated and ventilated driver and front passenger seat
- Driver’s seat memory settings
- Power tilt/slide moonroof
Take a better look at the Toyota 4Runner when you set up a test drive at Shottenkirk Toyota of Quincy in Quincy. Save on the model of your choice with our new vehicle specials.
Hop Inside the Toyota 4Runner at Shottenkirk Toyota of Quincy
Contact us to explore the Toyota 4Runner and see how it feels inside the cabin. Let us help you drive through in Canton, MO in style and luxury at a great price.
More from Shottenkirk Toyota of Quincy
If you’re looking for an SUV near La Grange, MO that can actually compete in the towing market, you should check out the 2022 Toyota Sequoia towing capacity. With a max towing capacity of 7,400 pounds, the 2022 Toyota Sequoia is capable of towing heavier recreational and utility items like boats, camping trailers, and camping equipment….
Returning to the joy of La Grange, MO drivers, the 2022 Toyota Camry presents buyers with a new engine option, some performance enhancements, and even a new hybrid trim level. No matter if you’re looking to save on fuel or command the road in a performance-focused sporty ride, the Camry family of vehicles has you covered….
With the arrival of the latest version, we set out to answer the first question that pops into the heads of every Hannibal, MO driver: how much is a Toyota Camry for 2022? The 2022 Toyota Camry price starts out at $25,295 MSRP and varies depending on which trim you choose. See how much the…